Juan José Garay Born Spain 1970 in Madrid. Painter, interested in Abstract culture, people and it's history. In his career evolve from abstraction to a work mainly supported by a mixed media on canvas, pen cardboard and wood consisting mainly of oil and tails in introducing natural materials giving the work a compact and solid texture It is providing dynamism and originality to an abstract art resources sometimes figurative. His palette mainly composed of pure colors, clean in its design within the range of orange, blue, red and ocher gives a good light the surrounding environment. two sides an abstract work with geometric themes such as circles and spirals, on media such as canvases or wood in which oil mixture, colas and land are seen in his career on the one hand; the other side is basically composed of collage in which evolve into a compound of natural elements like leaves cartons, flowers feeding on canvas and mixed with oil, glue and acrylic paint even more figurative art, Overall it is a modern and dynamic painting and even execution because it uses a variety of painting materials as airbrush, spray acrylic, pallets ... resources that provide relief and color changes in the works, because depending on how light is incident on changes color support. This color change provides the something new and original work that sets it apart and gives it a vital and dynamic character.
Benefica Auction June 13 we will organize an auction at the Eurostars Madrid Tower 5 * Hotel
Paseo de la Castellana 259-B 28046 Madrid España
Benefica Auction June 13 we will organize an auction at the Eurostars Madrid Tower 5 * Hotel to benefit the Cien Foundation (Neurological Disease Research Center) https://www.fundacioncien.es/
Exhibition Del 18 January-31 March
Hotel Capuchinos 5*****
Plazuela Capuchinos 2
40001 Segovia - Spain
Exhibition Del 1 September-31 October
Exhibition Eurostars Gran Madrid 4****
Avda. de la Vega 22 Madrid - Alcobendas 28100 España
Exhibition Eurostars Toledo 4 ****
Pseo.San Eugenio,sn Toledo 45003 España
Exhibit this painting "When dreams are fulfilled" original as part of ARTBOX.PROJECT New York 1.0 at ARTBOX.GALLERY in New York.
ARTBOX.PROJECT NEW YORK 1.0
The Armory Art Weeks in New York, 5th - 16th of March 2018 This considered one of the most important art events in the international art market. Every year in March, artists, art collectors, gallerists and many celebrities gather in New York during these days.
September - November
7 September (19.30 p.m.) 08 January 2018
Hotel Eurostar 4* Tres Cantos - Madrid - Spain
Selected for the cultural competition 2018 Pérez de la Riva Cultural Center - Las Rozas - Madrid.
- June Preformance Art Gallery 1. Dcha. Velázquez 70 - Madrid
- Art Gallery Sokoa - Claudio Coello - Madrid
- December 1, 2007 to January 12, 2008
Tamara Rojo Cultural Center
Municipality of Villanueva del Pardillo - Madrid.
- February 1 to February 28, 2007
Cultural Center Despernada
Municipality of Villanueva de la Cañada - Madrid.
- December 4, 2006 to December 19, 2006
Central Library Miguel de Cervantes
City of Pozuelo de Alarcón - Madrid.
- May 5 to May 17
CULTURAL CENTER Aniceto Marinas.
City Hall of Brunete - Madrid.
- April 2008 - Central Delegation Caja Navarra - Madrid - Collective Ataxia in Motion.
- May 2008 - ART IN MOTION - Boadilla del Monte - Collective Ataxia in Motion.
- From 6 to April 19 Youth House in Las Rozas.
- From May 27 to 10 S.C. Colmer.
- From 18 to 31 S.C. La Casona Villanueva del Pardillo.
- From June 8 to 21 point Young - Galapagar.
- From October 5 to 18 Torreforum S.C. Torrelodones.
- From November 26 to 8 Palacio del Infante - Boadilla del Monte.
- From November 16 to 29 Youth House Collado Villalba.
Corporate Image Award 1998 Youth Office, C. M.E. Boadilla del Monte.
2005 Winner Circuit NORTHWEST AREA Young painters by the Department of Youth council of Boadilla del Monte.
WORK IN PUBLIC COLLECTIONS AND PRIVATE
- City of Brunete - Madrid.
- City of Pozuelo - Madrid.
- City of Villanueva de la Cañada - Madrid.
- Most of his work is in private collections in Spain, Germany and the United States of America. Less